Monday, April 7, 2014

This Is How We Do It

Some Famous Sayings-
“Sure” - It is becoming the most used saying in our group. Of course it was started by the Pharaoh Kami, but it has been adopted by everyone in the group. Why, because the Czech’s apparently don’t live by structure. Which isn’t always bad, but coming from a place where I like to have structure and I like to know what is going on; it is getting old. However, an excellent person once told us, “Just drink another beer...”. Great advice! So a lesson from the Czech- just drink another beer and follow the crowd.
“Quiero” - While in Praha, we were walking into the Chocolataria and the working was like “You Mexican - Quiero” to Karina. Karina has to great sayings in here, and there have been more, but these are just hilarious when being told to you.
“Je suis un garson” - Back to Karina - In our first hostel we decided to go into the sauna. Karina like always is looking to make new friends and she happened to find one that only spoke French. So she practiced her French. At the end he started to hit on her - creepily so. So she tried to think of a way to say, “I have a boyfriend” and well it ended with “ I have a boy (son)”. And see that isn’t the funny part. The funniest part was his reaction - “that is okay. I understand.”  Language barriers make for great nights.
Do you take Visa- In most nations Visa is an accepted form of payment, but in Dresden, Germany; that was not the case. Also, I didn’t switch my currency to Euro’s so I was SOL’d.
Ahhh - hahahaha  - In the center of Dresden there are Bubble Makers and I fell in love with the spirit that surrounds the people. While attempting to kiss a bubble, I ran into a couple. In most places, that couple would be mad, but this couple they were amazing! They didn’t seem mad, infact they joined in the laughter. 
Pivova Strahov a restaurace Sv. Norbet

Bubble Kisses!


Dresden, Germany
Playing dress up

No comments:

Post a Comment