Monday, June 9, 2014

Where art thy flowers?

A day in Brussels is not nearly enough.  While I was song research on Brussels, numerous sites said to take the Train into the city center. It's suppose to be fast and convenient.  However, they did not state how hard it was to buy a ticket! So after a while my sister (my new globe trotted) and I decided to take the bus.  Not the smartest idea that we had.  What happens to be a 20 minute train ride turned out to be a 90 minute bus ride.  From the airport to the main city square take the Train!  It's on the bottom floor and utilize the Train people that are behind the glass doors.  Tell them what you want and they are more than happy to help you with your need. 

Since we were doing Brussels on six hours,  the bus was a huge bummer.  We didn't get to see the museum's, but did try all the local famous foods.  Waffles,  hot chocolate, frites.  I love food! Everything I ate was delicious.  Other than food,  I can't judge the city or tell you awesome things about the city since I was not there long enough to experience Brussels.

No comments:

Post a Comment